Career Opportunities at Cedarburg Hauser Pharmaceuticals
Cedarburg Hauser Pharmaceuticals is dedicated to improving human health through innovative drug processes. Success is continuously seeking improvement of quality processes and operations that provide a safe, secure working environment for our employees, the community, and better serve our customers.
Cedarburg Hauser Pharmaceuticals offers an attractive benefits program for our employees and their dependents that includes:
- health, dental & vision insurance
- prescription drug plan
- company paid life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long term disability insurance plans
- paid vacation time, and holidays
- flexible pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
Inquiries and/or resumes for open positions may be forwarded to email@example.com.
Please note: Applications for employment are accepted for open positions only.
Current Opportunities – Grafton & Milwaukee, WI
The Project Manager is responsible for writing client proposals, generating change orders, managing projects from receipt of purchase order to delivery of material, and interfacing with clients regarding non-technical issues at every stage in the project plan through the effective management of people and resources, following cGMP (where applicable) and Cedarburg Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Standard Operating Procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to complete project goals through scientific understanding and management of people, time and resources.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately delegate responsibilities and manage across departments.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical and resource solutions to a wide range of project problems.
- Ability to maintain effective time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain clear communication with the clients, the project team and management.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver the project within budget through development of creative processes, time management, raw material sourcing, and leadership.
Education and Experience:
BS in Chemistry or equivalent degree with relevant Pharmaceutical experience.
Cedarburg Hauser Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity employer.